- Excellent long-term stability: Quick response and strong anti-interference ability, and normal use in harsh environments
- Suitable for most industrial scenarios: temperature measurement range -40 ~ 85°C, Humidity measurement range 0 ~ 100% RH
- Equipped with newly designed ASIC chip: improved MEMS semiconductor capacitive humidity sensor and standard on-chip temperature sensor
- Starter-friendly: Compatible with Arduino, Detailed start-up tutorials, abundant resources, and projects provided in Wiki and Community
- SMD package suitable for reflow soldering
Get Started with Industrial Sensors
SenseCAP S210x series industrial sensors provide an out-of-box experience for environmental sensing. Please refer to the S2101 Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor with higher performance and robustness for air temperature and humidity detection.
Upgrade to Industrial Solutions
With the SenseCAP S2110 controller and S2100 data logger, you can easily turn the Grove into a LoRaWAN® sensor. Seeed not only helps you with prototyping but also offers you the possibility to expand your project with the SenseCAP series of robust industrial sensors.
The IP66 housing, Bluetooth configuration, compatibility with the global LoRaWAN® network, built-in 19 Ah battery, and powerful support from APP make the SenseCAP S210x the best choice for industrial applications. The series includes sensors for soil moisture, air temperature and humidity, light intensity, CO2, EC, and an 8-in-1 weather station. Try the latest SenseCAP S210x for your next successful industrial project.
- Operating Voltage: DC:2.0-5.5V
- Measuring Range (humidity) 0 ~ 100% RH
- Temperature Range: -40 ~ + 85 ℃
- Humidity Accuracy: ± 2% RH (25 ℃)
- Temperature Accuracy ± 0.3 ℃
- Resolution: Temperature: 0.01 ℃, Humidity: 0.024% RH
- Output Interface: Grove I²C Interface
- I2C address: 0x38
Grove - AHT20 I2C Industrial Grade Temperature and Humidity Sensor * 1
Grove cable * 1
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewSeeed quality manufacturing as always, works well
from order viewWorks well, is stable. Would prefer the bme680 for the VOC detection, but it does what it does well.
Good qualityvery good quality product.
AwesomeThis is way better than the normal DHT11 sensor