Grove - Air quality sensor v1.3 is designed for indoor air quality testing. It can respond to carbon monoxide, alcohol, acetone, thinner, formaldehyde, and other slightly toxic gases. Compatible with 5V and 3.3V power supplies, it can work with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. With its long-term stability & low power consumption, it would be a perfect choice for air quality monitoring.
- High sensitivity: reflect the concentration of target gas through the change of conductivity
- Cost-effective: low power consumption and long life, measurement ensures long-term stability
- Wide range of target gas responses: carbon monoxide, alcohol, acetone, thinner, formaldehyde and other slightly toxic gases
- Strong Compatibility: Compatible with 5V and 3.3V, can be used with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Starter-friendly: Detailed start-up tutorials, abundant resources, and projects provided in Wiki and Community.
This sensor performs better in providing qualitative results over a wide scope of target gases. And Please kindly notice if this sensor is exposed to highly polluted air for a long time, it might weaken its sensitivity significantly.
It is used in occasions such as households and offices for harmful gas detection, automatic exhaust devices,air cleaner&etc.
For detailed technical information, tutorials, and related projects and demos about this product, please refer to our wiki: Grove - Air Quality Sensor v1.3.
We have developed more than 400 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfill various needs. Click to explore the Grove Sensor family and get started to Grove your Idea. For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you with guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
- Air quality monitor
- Auto refresher sprayer
- Auto air cycling systems
We've released the Seeed Gas Sensor Selection Guide, it will help you choose the gas sensor that best suits your needs.
|Dimensions||40mm x20mm x15mm|
|Power||5V or 3.3V|
|Grove - Air quality sensor v1.3||1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewThis sensor works well with my Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 microcontroller. The construction is high quality. It senses the presence of smoke well. I haven't had a chance to test it with other gasses yet.