Grove - CO2 & Temperature & Humidity Sensor for Arduino (SCD30) - 3-in-1
The Grove - SCD30 is a 3-in-1 Arduino sensor that can measure CO2, temperature, and humidity. Based on Sensirion SCD30, it is a Non-Dispersive Infrared(NDIR) carbon dioxide sensor with high precision and wide measurement accuracy. It would be a perfect choice if you are looking for a multifunctional sensor for your Arduino weather station or other environmental projects.
- 10+: $46.10
- NDIR CO2 sensor technology: embedded with Sensirion SCD30
- Multi-function: Integrates temperature and humidity sensor on the same sensor module
- High precision and wide measurement accuracy: ±(30 ppm + 3%) between 400ppm to 10'000ppm
- Superior stability: Dual-channel detection
- Easy project operation: Digital interface I2C, Breadboard-friendly, Grove compatible
- Best performance-to-price ratio
Here is a lewis structure of the CO2 molecule:
Plant Environmental Monitoring system
Arduino weather station
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.