Grove - GPS (Air530),GPS location, Long-distance communication
Grove-GPS (Air530) is a high-performance, highly integrated multi-mode satellite positioning and navigation module, supporting plenty of location systems, such as GPS/Beidou/Galileo and etc.
- 10+: $8.00
- Highly Integrated Multi-mode Satellite Positioning: Multi-mode satellite positioning & navigation and support more than 6 satellites at the same time
- High precision Positioning: Positioning error within 10 meters,and the position still quickly and accurately under the condition of bad signal
- The Integrated Design of RF Baseband: Adopt the integrated design of RF baseband, which integrates DC/DC, LDO, LNA, RF front-end, baseband processing, 32-bit RISC based chip, RAM, FLASH storage, RTC, and power management functions
- Low Power Consumption: Low power consumption at only 31uA
- High Compatibility: Compatible hard/soft interface for other modules
Confused about your GPS not working well in urban or outsides under only one or a few satellite module? Then you should not miss our new Grove-GPS (Air530). It’s a high-performance, highly integrated multi-mode satellite positioning and navigation module to use with Arduino. It supports GPS / Beidou / Glonass / Galileo / QZSS / SBAS, which makes it suitable for GNSS positioning applications such as car navigation, smart wear, and drone. Meanwhile, this module is capable of receiving more than 6 satellites at the same time and is able to work excellently even if there's a very bad signal.
Grove – GPS Module vs Grove – GPS (Air530)
|Specs||Grove – GPS Module||Grove – GPS (Air530)|
|Size||40mm x 20mm x 13mm||40mm x 20mm x 13mm|
|Update Rate||1Hz, max 10Hz||–|
|Baud Rate||9,600 – 115,200||9600 –921600|
|Number of Channels||22 tracking, 66 channels||–|
|Time to first start||Cold start: 13s
Warm start: 1-2s
Hot start: <1s
|Cold start: 30 seconds
Warm Start: 4 seconds
|Antennas||Antenna included||Antenna included|
|Accuracy||2.5m GPS Horizontal Position Accuracy||2.5m Horizontal positioning accuracy|
|Working current||up to 60mA|
|Time of warm start||4s|
|Time of cold boot||30s|
Time of Positioning
|Pure hardware cold start||27.5s|
|Pure hardware hot start||<1S|
|Pure hardware recapture||<1S|
|Horizontal positioning accuracy||2.5m|
|High positioning accuracy||3.5m|
|Time transfer accuracy||30ns|
|Capture current [email protected]||42.6mA|
|Tracking current [email protected]||36.7mA|
|Low power [email protected]||0.85mA|
|Ultra-low-power [email protected]||31uA|
The test above is taken under bi-modules of GPS&Beidou.
- GPS tracker
- GPS navigation
- Distance measurement
- Car navigation
|GPS (Air 530) board||1|
- The input power supply voltage of Grove power supply interface, should not exceed 5.6V, otherwise it may damage the device.
- The voltage of the selected button battery should not exceed 3V, or it will probably damage the device.
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewI like the device.
from order vieweverything is fine
from order viewOK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK,
from order viewNeat idea. lots of applications.
from order viewIn general I like the Seeed products. They make it easier to tinker. It is hard to rate the shipping with current issues in world etc. as a bit slow but I did know it was it was out of stock up front. This particular shipment I got solely to run through the training / education on the seeed site.