This Grove-Infrared temperature sensor is a non-contact temperature measure model.The sensor is composed of 116 elements of thermocouple in series on a floating micro-membrane having an active diameter of 545μm and with blacken surface to absorb the incident thermal infrared radiation, which induces a voltage response at output terminals.
• Grove compatible interface
• Wide supply voltage range: 3V~5V
• Zero drift amplify current
• Power consumption: less than 0.6mW
• Temperature measure range: -10~100°C
• Measure accuracy: ±2°C
• Nominal measure distance: 9CM
• 2.0cm x 4.0cm Grove module
• Motion sensor
• Thief-guarding System
• Industrial automation
• Body distance check
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.