Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor v2 - Besides CO, NO2, C2H5CH, VOC - MEMS gas sensor
Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor V2 provides stable and reliable gases detecting function under the circumstances of any other four sorts of gases. It can detect a variety of gases, besides Carbon monoxide (CO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Ethyl alcohol(C2H5CH), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), and etc.
Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor V2 provides a stable and reliable gas detecting function under the circumstances of any other four sorts of gases. It can detect a variety of gases, besides Carbon monoxide (CO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Ethyl alcohol(C2H5CH), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), etc.
- Independent measurement units ensure accurate results: encapsulates four MEMS sensor devices completely independent
- High-performance gas sensor: high gas sensitivity and high measurement stability
- Ability to monitor multiple gases: besides carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), ethanol (C2H5CH), volatile organic compounds (VOC), and more
- Qualitative detecting, rather than quantitative.
- Compact size for easy deployment.
Worried about not recognizing the gas around your workplace or other surroundings and environment? Here comes the excellent solutions we offer! Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor V2 has 4 measuring units, each of which is sensitive to various kinds of gases, which means you are able to get four sets of data at the same time. And different sorts of gases can also be judged by these four sets of data. The gas sensor used in this module is based on MEMS technology and has the advantage of being of a small size with considerable measurement stability and is more suitable for qualitative than quantitative measurement.
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- carbon monoxide gas leak alarm
- Exhaled gas detector
- indoor smoke alarm
- In-vehicle safety: car ventilation control; gasoline vapor detection; alcohol breath test
One More Thing
With the SenseCAP S2110 controller and S2100 data logger, you can easily turn the Grove into a LoRaWAN® sensor. Seeed not only helps you with prototyping but also offers you the possibility to expand your project with the SenseCAP series of robust industrial sensors.
The IP66 housing, Bluetooth configuration, compatibility with the global LoRaWAN® network, built-in 19 Ah battery, and powerful support from APP make the SenseCAP S210x the best choice for industrial applications. The series includes sensors for soil moisture, air temperature and humidity, light intensity, CO2, EC, and an 8-in-1 weather station. Try the latest SenseCAP S210x for your next successful industrial project.
|Onboard Gas Sensors||GM-102B; GM-302B; GM-502B; GM-702B|
Before using it, the sensor needs to be preheated to achieve the internal chemical balance. The preheat voltage is consistent with its heating voltage VH. And the storage time and corresponding warm-up time are recommended as follows:
How Does Storage Time Affect The Recommended Warm-Up Time of This Sensor?
|Storage time||Recommended warm-up time|
|Less than 1 month||No less than 24 hrs|
|1-6 months||No less than 48 hrs|
|Over 6 months||No less than 72 hrs|
How Does This Differ From Our Previous Multichannel Gas Sensor?
|Details||Grove Multichannel Gas Sensor V1||Grove Multichannel Gas Sensor V2|
|Sensors||One package with three elements||Four independent sensors|
|MCU||Atmel 8-bit Micro-controller||32-bit Value-line ARM®|
- The module should avoid being placed in the volatile silicon compound steam, or it will cause the sensitivity to be reduced and irrecoverable.
- The module should avoid being exposed to high concentrations of corrosive gases (such as H2S, SOX, Cl2, HCl, etc.), otherwise, it will be irreversibly damaged.
- The module should not be placed in water or ice.
- After the module is powered on, the sensor will heat up to a certain degree during the process, which is a normal phenomenon.
- Users MUST preheat the module before starting to measure gases.
What is Grove?
Grove makes it easier to connect, experiment, and simplify the prototyping process. No jumpers or soldering required. We have developed more than 300 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfil a variety of needs. Not only are these open hardware, but we also have open-source software.
- 1x Multichannel gas sensor board
- 1x Grove cable
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewAn amazing sensor that's allowed me to do some pretty impressive things with my Wio Terminal. Documentation was pretty straightforward, and I was up and running in no time.
from order viewItem works as described and would recommend for gas related projects