Grove - RGB LED Stick (10 - WS2813 Mini 3535) : Full-Color RGB LED Lighting
The Grove RGB LED Stick (10 - WS2813 Mini) is a full color LED which integrated 10 full-color RGB LEDs on this stick, with only one signal pin you can control all 10 LEDs easily.you can use this little stick to create hundreds and thousands of light effects.
The Grove RGB LED Stick (10 - WS2813 Mini) is a full color LED that integrated 10 full-color RGB LEDs on this stick, with only one signal pin you can control all 10 LEDs easily. you can use this little stick to create hundreds and thousands of light effects.
- Full color RGB: Each pixel gray levels are 256, which achieves 16777216 full-color display, 10 LEDs beads operate independently and the refresh frequency reaches to 2KHz
- Multi-Components combination: WS2813B LED with 5050 components to display different lighting effects
- Breakpoint Resume: In the transmission of dual-signal wires, when a LED or LED group fails, it will not cause the other LED not to light up.
- High transmission performance: Any two-point distance of more than 5M transmission signal without any increase in circuit and Data transmitting at speeds of up to 800Kbps.
- Grove Compatible: you can just plug your LED stick into Seeedunio or Arduino+BaseShild via Grove Cable, with no soldering and complicated wiring.
Grove - RGB LED Stick is integrated with 10 full-color RGB LEDs with 2KHz refresh frequency, and Each pixel gray levels are 256 on the stick. All the LEDs are WS2813 Mini, which is an intelligent control and highly cost-effective LED. The WS2813 supports signal break-point continuous transmission, which means you can continue to use other LEDs with one led being broken.
WS2813-Mini is an intelligent control LED light source that the control circuit and RGB chip are integrated with a package of 3535 components. Its internal includes an intelligent digital port data latch and signal reshaping amplification drive circuit. Also include a precision internal oscillator and a 12V voltage programmable constant current control part, which achieves a highly consistent color effect. Dual-signal wires version, any pixel’s failure won't affect signal transfer and the total emitting effect.
You can use this little stick to create hundreds and thousands of light effects, you can use it on Christmas or Halloween decorations even your light shows!
What is Grove？
We have developed more than 400 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfill various needs. Click to explore the Grove Sensor family and get started to Grove your Idea. For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you with guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
Signal break-point continuous transmission
As long as no two or more adjacent LEDs are broken, the remaining LEDs will be able to work normally.
Don't forget to check out the video below to experience a cool demo using these modules.
- Guardrail tube series, point light display series, flexible/rigid strips series, module series applications.
Lighting stage costumes, innovative gadgets or any other electronic products.
3.3V / 5V
-25℃ ~ +85℃
-40℃ ~ +105℃
RGB Channel Constant Current
L: 80mm W: 10mm H: 10mm
L: 150mm W: 100mm H: 25mm
Grove - RGB LED Stick (10 - WS2813 Mini)
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewgood product
from order viewnice easy unit that wows the kids that is compatible with the Adafruit Neopixel library
from order viewNice product and good quality.
from order viewGood Product
from order viewAwesome Quality