Seeed fusion offers PCB/ PCBA manufacturing service for customized products based on HM-BT4502 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Pass-through Module with an online instant quote and fast delivery. Furthermore, business users can enjoy a free prototype and engineer support as well. Click here to learn more!
- Universal serial port design, full-duplex two-way communication, minimum baud rate support 9600 bps
- Default connection interval is 30 millisecond, fast connection
- Support 2M symbol transmission and 244 bytes packet transmission
- Support AT commands for basic settings
HM-BT4502 is a wireless data pass-through module based on CMT4502 Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 chip. By connecting with MCU, it can quickly realize the connection and data communication between the module and Bluetooth devices such as smartphones and tablets. MCU takes up less resource and development is simple.
HM-BT4502 BLE can be set with AT commands. Basically, it can support AT commands for software reset and get MAC address. Moreover, the AT commands can also be used to set Bluetooth connection interval and control different forwarding rates (dynamic power adjustment) and adjust Tx power, customize advertisement data, customize device identification, set data delay (user MCU serial port reception preparation time).
- Working voltage: 1.8V-3.6V
- Working temperature: - 40℃~125℃ (built-in BLE main IC working range)
- Modulation mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Modulation frequency: 2402MHz-2480MHz
- Transient current of receiving data: less than 8mA@3V
- Transient current of sending data: less than 8mA@3V@0dBm
- Current in the low power mode: less than 4uA@3V
- Tx power: - 20dBm ~+8dBm
- Rx sensitivity: -97dBm
- 1x HM-BT4502 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Pass-through Module