- Powerful processor: Intel Realsense Version Prosessor D4.
- High resolution: Up to 1280x720 active stereo depth resolution and up to 1920x1080 RGB resolution.
- High FPS: Up to 90 FPS due to dual global shutter sensors.
- Over 90° FOV, and the range from 0.2m to 10m.
- Including the Intertial Measurement Unit (IMU)for 6 degrees of freedom data.
Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435i is a stereo version system. It contains the Realsense Version Prosessor D4 and stereo verion module which are connected with USB 2.0/3.1 Gen1 or MIPI for depth image processing. It is also combined with RGB sensor with color image signal processing and Intertial Measurement Unit. The system is highly intergrated so that the size of D435i is small enough.
Intel provides the Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 for software developing.
- Inertial measurement unit: BMI055
- Use Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Depth Technology: Active IR stereo
- Main Intel® RealSense™ component:
- Intel® RealSense™ Vision Processor D4
- Intel® RealSense™ module D430
- Depth Field of View (FOV)(Horizontal × Vertical × Diagonal): 87°±3° x 58°±1° x 95°±3°
- Depth Stream Output Resolution: Up to 1280 x 720
- Depth Stream Output Frame Rate: Up to 90 fps
- Minimum Depth Distance (Min-Z): 0.1m
- Sensor Shutter Type: Global Shutter
- Maximum Range: Approx. 10 meters; Varies depending on calibration, scene, and lighting condition
- RGB Sensor Resolution and Frame Rate: 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps
- RGB Sensor FOV(Horizontal x Vertical x Diagonal): 69.4° x 42.5° x 77° (+/- 3°)
- Camera Dimension(Length x Depth x Height): 90 mm x 25 mm x 25 mm
- Connectors: USB-C* 3.1 Gen 1
- Mounting Mechanism:
- One 1/4-20 UNC thread mounting point
- Two M3 thread mounting points
- 1x Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435i