The LinkIt™ Connect 7681 development board provides you with easy access to the five GPIO pins and one UART port — each with an LED — of the MediaTek MT7681 chip, to quickly connect peripheral controllers and electronic circuits. The MT7681 — compact Wi-Fi SoC with embedded TCP/IP stack — is provided on the LinkIt™ Connect 7681 module, co-designed with AcSiP. This module, which is only 15 x 18mm, is also available separately for direct integration into your product’s PCB. (Also see LinkIt™ Connect 7681 module).
The LinkIt™ Connect 7681 development board is part of the LinkIt™ Connect 7681 development platform from MediaTek Labs. This development platform delivers you the tools and documentation to prototype your IoT device and create its final design.
• Access to the five GPIO pins and one UART port provided by MT7681, with attached LEDs
• Integrated Wi-Fi antenna
• Power over USB (Micro USB port).
• Open source hardware reference design, including schematics, layouts and pin details.
• Chipset Core: MT7681 ANDES N9
• Clock Speed: 80MHz
• Flash: 1MB, RAM: 64KB
• Power: on-board 1A 3.3V voltage regulator (can be powered from USB connector)
• Connectors: UART/GPIO/SPI pins are available on connectors (100mil/2.54mm pitch), micro USB connector.
• GPIO Voltage: 3.3V
• PWM Output pin Count: 5
• PWM levels: 0~20
• UART Voltage: 3.3V
• Wi-Fi Spec: 802.11 b/g/n for Station mode; 802.11 b/g for AP mode
• Dimensions: 50 x 31 mm
• Other: Onboard reset push-button
Enjoy $15 off on your first order over $50 or more. Discouted items included!