Please consider LoNet 800L - Mini GSM/GPRS Breakout as alternative product
This is not the replacement for the LoNet - Mini GSM/GPRS/GPS Breakout, but a simplified version without GPS function. It is based on SIM800L module, supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. The size is only two times as large as a coin. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode. It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands. It also has built-in level translation, so it can work with microcontrollor of higher voltage than 2.8V default. Beside, the board also supports A-GPS technique which is called mobile positioning and gets position by mobile network. This features make it can also be a tracker module.
This board is specially designed for project in a small box and powered by 3.7 li-po battery. If you want an Arduino shield, we are suggesting you pick up the SeeedStduio GPRS Shield.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps (down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Supports A-GPS
- Supports 2.8V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Compact size 23mm x 35mm x 5.6mm
- Standard SIM Card
- 1 x LoNet - Mini GSM/GPRS Breakout
- 1 x GSM Antenna - 3dB Gain
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review