Who Viewed This Also Viewed
MDBT40 is a BT 4.0 & BT 4.1 stack (Bluetooth low energy or BLE) & ANT Plus module designed based on Nordic nRF51422 SoC solution, which incorporates: GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI, PWM and ADC interfaces for connecting peripherals and sensors.
1. Transmission Mode of BLE, 2.4Ghz and ANT Plus upon customer preference. 2. Compact size with (L) 18 x (W) 10 x (H) 2.7 mm
3. Low power requirements, ultra-low peak, average and idle mode power consumption.
4. Compatible with a large installed base of mobile phones, tablets and computers.
5. Fully coverage of BLE software stack including:
Proximity Profile; Heart Rate Profile; Health Thermometer Profile;
Blood Pressure Profile; Running Speed & Cadence Profile;
HID Over GATT Profile; Alert Notification Profile; Glucose Profile;
Cycling Speed & Cadence Profile
6. BLE & RF transmission switching may help products to fit all operation system
7. BLE & RF transmission switching may help products fit all kinds of hardware.
Computer peripherals and I/O devices .
Multi-touch track pad .
Interactive entertainment devices .
Remote control .
3D Glasses .
Gaming controller .
Personal Area Networks .
Health/fitness sensor and monitor devices .
Medical devices .
Key-fobs + wrist watch .
Remote control toys
PCB Dimensions, & Pin Indication & Layout Guide
PCB SIZE：(L) 18 x (W) 10 mm
-93dbm sensitivity in Bluetooth low energy mode
TX Power -20 to +4dbm
RSSI (1db resolution)
ARM Cortex – M0 32 bit processor Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
S200 and S300 series SoftDevice ready
256kb embedded flash programmed memory
Support for non-concurrent multiprotocol operation:
On-air compatibility with nRF24L series
Flexible Power Management:
Supply voltage range 1.8V to 3.6V
4.2us wake-up using 16MHz RCOSC
0.6uA @ 3V OFF mode
1.2uA @ 3V in OFF mode + 1 region RAM retention
2.6uA @ 3V ON mode, all blocks IDLE
8/9/10 bit ADC- 8 configurable channels
31 General Purpose I/O Pins
One 32 bit and two 16 bit timers with counter mode
SPI Master / Slave
Two-wire Master (I2C compatible)
CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
Quadrature Decoder (QDEC)
AES HW encryption
Real Timer Counter (RTC)
Main Chip Solution
Crystal Frequency 16MHz