This is a light weight, high energy density polymer lithium battery. It outputs a nominal 3.7v at 4400mAh, including built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage. It comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector-2.0 mm spacing between pins.
Please do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium Polymer charger.
Recommended chargers for 3.7V polymer lithium battery:
- Excellent long-term self-discharge rates
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-25 to 60°C)
- CE, Rosh, UN38.3 compliance
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal capacity: 4400mAh @ 0.2C discharge
- Minimum rated capacity: 2100mAh @ 0.2C discharge
- Max. Charge current: 2.2A
- Max. Discharge current: 4.4A
- Cell weight: Approx.83g
- Dimension: 53mm x 51mm x 17.mm
- Connector type: JST2.0mm
- Wire length: 60±5mm