Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
Windows PC client extension
Free Express Shipping on Orders over $200!
This product contains battery, might applys to shipping constriction.
This field is required
ADD TO CART
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a 6G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and three antennas: a nice Nagoya NA773 wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies, a rubber duck 5.8 GHz and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported.
The combination of these two models offer coverage for most used communication frequency range used in modern communication technologies including WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Audio and Video, LTE, GSM, GPRS, Satellite, CATV, DTV, etc.
• Pocket size and light weight
• Solid aluminum metal case
• Includes a transport EVA carry case for RF Explorer
• Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
• Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
• High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
• Windows PC client Open Source
• Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies, starting at 15MHz and going up to 2.7GHz, as well as 4.85-6.1GHz. This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
• Firmware: RF Explorer 6G Combo is delivered with upgraded firmware v1.12. Note some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming lifetime free firmware revisions.
Note this unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available. For signal generator and tracking please consider RF Explorer Signal Generator model RFE6GEN.
• Frequency band: 15-2700 MHz and 4850-6100MHz
• Frequency span:
• Left SMA port (6G): 2-600Mhz
• Right SMA port (WSUB3G): 112KHz - 600MHz
• Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
• PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
• Backlight for great indoor visibility
• 2 standard SMA 50 ohms Spectrum Analyzer connectors:
• Left SMA port (6G): 4850-6100MHz
• Right SMA port (WSUB3G): 15-2700 MHz
• Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
• Dynamic range:
• Left SMA port (6G): -105dBm to -15dBm
• Right SMA port (WSUB3G): -110dBm to -10dBm
• Absolute Max input power:
• Left SMA port (6G): +25dBm
• Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +30dBm
• Average noise level (typical): -105dBm
• Frequency stability and accuracy (typical):
• Left SMA port (6G): +-0.5ppm
• Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +-10ppm
• Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical):
• Left SMA port (6G): +-3dBm
• Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +-6dBm
• Frequency resolution: 1Khz
• Resolution bandwidth (RBW):
• Left SMA port (6G): automatic 58Khz to 812Khz
• Right SMA port (WSUB3G): automatic 3Khz to 600Khz
• Size: 113x70x25mm
If you encounter any problems when using this product, please contactrfexplorer(at)arocholl.com for the technical support. As for the software for RF Explorer series, please click the following logo for more information:
Does the "Ink"Color Bag have silver tone hardware? (Chain)? It is hard to tell in photo
on Aug 5, 2014
I bought the black one and the chain is gold color. Not sure of the ink bag.
on Aug 5, 2014
You need a WiFi Internet connection, and a smartphone or tablet for the Echo App. That's it. It is easy to set up, but it may take you a while to figure out all of the little things that the Echo App can do.
on Aug 5, 2014
BEWARE this is NOT STEREO and it is NOT MONO. This is only one channel. You will not hear part's of songs (recorded in stereo) that are only played through the left channel. Kinda ridiculous. Still it is a decent sounding speaker.
on Aug 5, 2014
Purchased this for my 23 year old daughter in the butterscotch color. Great versatile color. She loves the size -- perfect for day or going out at night. Chain can be double to shorten for nighttime and left long to wear as a crossbody during the day.
September 2, 2013 by
Was this review helpful ?
Seeed Customer Service:
Thank you for contacting customer service. Our records indicate that your request has already been resolved by one of our customer service representatives. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.