RFM95 Ultra-long Range Transceiver LoRa Module, 868MHz Frequency
The RFM95 transceivers feature the LoRa™ long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
- 10+: $6.00
Seeed has released LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC, the world's first LoRa module for embedded ST system-level MCU. Seeed fusion offers PCB/ PCBA manufacturing service for customized products based on LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module with an online instant quote and fast delivery. Seeed is providing 5 of the new LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC modules, free with prototypes made with Seeed Fusion PCBA. Click here to apply now!
The RFM95 transceivers feature the LoRa™ long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
RFM95 Transceiver offers the same solution as the RFM95W-868S2
Using the patented LoRa™ modulation technique RFM95 can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low-cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness.
LoRa™ also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity, and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The RFM95 delivers exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity, and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
- LoRa™ Modem.
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
- +14 dBm high-efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 mA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™ and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- Module Size：16*16mm
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long-range Irrigation Systems
1 x Lora module (support 868M frequency)
|Dimensions||65mm x120mm x1.8mm|
|RFM95 Ultra-long Range Transceiver Module/LoRa Module/support 868M frequency||1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Nice, small and perfectly packet. It arrived very soon and in perfect condition.