Raspberry Pi 4 Case Fan
- Fits perfectly into the lid of the official Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- Temperature-controlled fan delivers up to 1.4CFM of airflow over the processor, memory, and power-management IC
- 18mm × 18mm × 10mm heatsink with self-adhesive pad improves heat transfer from the processor
The Raspberry Pi 4 Case Fan is an official accessory for Raspberry Pi 4, intended to be used in conjunction with the official Raspberry Pi 4 Case. Designed for over-clockers and other power users, it keeps your Raspberry Pi 4 at a comfortable operating temperature even under heavy load.
|Input voltage||5V DC supplied via 40-pin GPIO header on Raspberry Pi 4|
|Fan speed control||Pulse width modulation control via user-selectable GPIO pin|
|Case Material||Clear PC|
|Compliance||For a full list of local and regional product approvals please visit:
1. Insert Raspberry Pi 4 unit into the lower half (base) of the case, taking care to first remove any SD card, and to align the connectors with the apertures in the base.
2. Insert the case fan into the upper half (lid) of the case, with the fan pointing away from the lid. The two tabs on the fan housing should fit neatly into the inside of the tabs on the lids, and the slightly curved edge of the housing
should be flush with the underside of the lid.
3. If you are also fitting the heatsink, remove the backing paper from the self-adhesive pad on the base of the heatsink, position it centrally over the processor and gently press it in position.
4. Connect the wires from the fan to the Raspberry Pi 4 40-pin GPIO header as follows:
5. Assemble the case.
All dimensions are in mm
- This product should only be used in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and the official Raspberry Pi 4 Case.
- This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and the case should not be covered.
To avoid malfunction or damage to this product, please observe the following:
- Do not expose to water, moisture, or place on a conductive surface whilst in operation.
- Do not expose it to external heat from any source. The Raspberry Pi 4 Case Fan is designed for reliable
- operation at normal ambient room temperatures.
- Take care whilst handling to avoid mechanical or electrical damage to the fan and connectors.
- Avoid handling the fan whilst it is powered.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Case Fan