IoTea LoRa SmartAgriculture
PM2.5 PollutionVisualization WioLTE
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Raspberry Pi not included
It's an out-of-box media center kit based on Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi is the perfect device for build home theater systems. This kit is compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B+/A+/2, and the SD card pre-installed OpenELEC for Pi 2(Of cause, you can re-burn OpenELEC for Pi Model B+/A+).
The Kit Contains:
• 5V 2.1A Power Adapter（European version coming soon): 2.1A Power Adapter is the good choice for Pi 2.
• Micro USB and HDMI Cable: There are a switch which USB cable contains is built-in, so you can turn on/off easily. And the HDMI cable is 1.5 meters length.
• WiFi USB Adapter: Network devices, wire or wireless.
• Transparent arc enclosure: A blister shell, easy to assemble
• 16GB SD Card: pre-installed OpenELEC Media Center System, and a greater capacity to store more :)
• OpenELEC preinstalled
• Raspberry Pi 2 supported
• 16GB MicroSD
• Including WiFi USB Dongle
• HDMI CEC supported
• Raspberry Pi 2 Arc Enclosure - Transparency
• American Standard USB Wall Charger
• USB to Micro Cable w/ Switch
• 1.5M HDMI Male to Male Cable
• WiFi USB Adapter（Realtek RTL8292cu）
• WiFi Dongle supported on Raspberry Pi
• CEC(Consumer_Electronics_Control) over HDMI
Hardware is compatible with Raspberry Pi 3.
Please update OpenELEC OS to a new version which supports Raspberry Pi 3, here is the link to download the new image: http://releases.openelec.tv/OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-6.0.3.tar?mirrorlist
How to burn new OpenELEC, please refer to the link here: http://elinux.org/RPi_Easy_SD_Card_Setup