RaspiRobot Board V2
This product is retired, please consider our Raspberry Pi Motor Board v1
This product is retired, please consider our Raspberry Pi Motor Board v1.0 as your alternative choice.
The RaspiRobot Board v2 is a motor interface board for the Raspberry Pi that includes a switched-mode power supply that will supply power to your Raspberry Pi from a variety of battery packs.
Note: Raspberry Pi, Robot chassis, rangefinder, display and switches are not included.
- Comprehensive and easy to use Python library
- Supplied fully assembled - no soldering
- Bi-directional control of two motors (L293 chip)
- Variable (PWM) power control. This allows you to both control the speed of the motors independently and use lower voltage motors than the voltage of your battery pack.
- Supplies the Raspberry Pi with upto 2A using a switch mode power supply - run a fully loaded Pi and the Robot from 6 x AA batteries
- Rangefinder header socket directly compatible with a cheap HC-SR-04 ultrasonic range finder. Just plug it in
- 5V I2C header, pin compatible with Adafruit displays
- Two buffered open collector outputs
- Two LEDsTwo switch inputs
- Screw terminals for motors and battery
For full information on installing the library and controlling your RRBv2 from Python, see the library's github page here.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review