RePhone Lumi Kit is specially designed for LED lovers - embedding the Xadow GSM+BLE module into your awesome lighting device and control the light via SMS or Bluetooth!
The Xadow Duino is specially designed for building up awesome Lighting Devices using the most popular RGB LED WS2812b. Based on the MCU ATmega32u4 and the built-in micro USB, Xadow Duino allows you to either control the RGB LEDs directly from the software in RePhone Kit Create, or program the board with Arduino IDE to make it work dependently.
- • Slim and small modules
- • Powered by Xadow GSM+BLE
- • Programmable LED Driver
- • Various rich-featured add-on modules for function extension
- • Stackable, chainable and sewable with other Xadow Modules
- • Core Module: Xadow GSM+BLE
- • Microcontroller: MT2502
- • MCU Core: 32-bit ARM7EJ-STM RISC processor
- • RAM: 4MB
- • Flash Memory: 16MB
- • Power Supply: 3.3 – 4.2V
- • Power Consumption: 20mW/30mW/52mW @ standby(no radio)/standby(GSM)/standby(BT)
- • Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- • GPRS: Class 12 modem
- • Clock Speed: 260 MHz
- • Connector: 35 PIN Connector & 11 PIN Connector for Xadow, SMD Female JST battery connector
- • Interfaces: External ports for LCD, camera, I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIOs etc.
- • Dimension: 25.37mm X 20.30mm / 1" X 0.8"
- • Xadow GSM+BLE * 1
- • Xadow Duino * 1
- • Xadow GSM Breakout * 1
- • FPC Cable 35 PIN * 2
- • FPC Cable 11 PIN * 2
- • Battery 520mAh * 1
- • User Guide * 1
- Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.