Using SMA termination or Dummy Load is suggested for protection of the SMA port of your RF Explorer when the device is exposed to unwanted high radiation or strong electronic fields. For instance, if you carry on your RF Explorer that is exposed to an X-Ray scanner in the airport, you should remove the SMA antenna and plug a protection 50ohm SMA termination.
for more details on protection of your RF Explorer.
- Reliable V.S.W.R
- Easy maintenance
- Wide broadband frequency application
- Frequency range: DC - 6 Ghz
- Impedance (Nominal): 50Ω
- Power rating: 1Watt
- V.S.W.R (Max): 1.15 : 1
- Connector type: SMA male
- OperatingTemperature: -65°C ~ 85°C
- Body: Brass / Gold plating
- Hex Nut: Brass / Gold plating
- Center Contact: Brass / Gold plating
If you encounter any problems when using this product, please contact rfexplorer(at)arocholl.com for the technical support.