E-paper might be the most lightweight and comfortable material to read. It reflects light instead of emits light to mimic the experience of conventional paper reading. And in this way much less power is consumed.
Small e-paper shield is a driver shield for e-paper of 2.0 inch and 2.7 inch sizes. It’s capable of displaying texts, graphics and images and supporting more than 170 languages. The upper surface of the shield is flat and clean, which gives great support to the e-paper attached on it.
- Wide viewing angle
- Ultra low power consumption
- Stable display quality
- Compatibility: Arduino Uno/Genuino UNO/Seeeduino v3/4/4.1
- Operating Voltage: 3.3/5VDC
- Operating Current (refresh screen):40mA
- Interface Type: SPI, I/O
- White Reflectance: above 35%
- Contrast Ratio: above 8:1（t=2minutes）
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum