- Real-time monitor–Monitor real-time temperature and humidity
- Auto Mode–Set Auto mode to turn on/off at a specified temp. or hum. range
- Manual Mode–Set manual mode to turn on/off immediately
- Trigger Smart Scene–The temp. or hum. values work as smart scene trigger conditions to trigger on/off other Sonoff devices
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere, can work without TH sensor
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
The sensors and sensor cable are not included in the package of Sonoff TH16. They will be available later on.
Sonoff TH16 is a wireless temperature and humidity monitoring switch which can remotely monitor and set temperature and humidity range to turn on/off connected appliances through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicates, the Sonoff TH temperature and humidity monitor device supports two maximum current supply specifications: 10A or 15A.
Sonoff TH16 remote temperature monitor and wireless humidity monitor WiFi switch supports presetting the range for temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of your home environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
Sonoff TH16 supports four kinds of temperature monitor and humidity monitor sensors, mentioned below:
- Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
Si7021(wiki) Highly Recommended!
The sensor should be plugged into the smart switch before power-on. It is not advised to plug or unplug the sensor after power-on. DS18B20 is waterproof, which can only measure temperature. Other sensors can measure both temperature and humidity.
With the eWeLink app, users can create simple conditional statement (Smart Scene) to trigger on/off other smart devices. This means users can use Sonoff TH16 with Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20 or DHT11 sensor to detect temperature/humidity, and then set specified temp. or hum. ranges as conditions to trigger on/off other smart devices in the same account, such as Sonoff Basic, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, S20. This device works perfectly with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier, smart fish tank, watering system, etc.
The sensor extension cable can connect the SONOFF temperature and humidity sensors to extend your devices to distance of 60m, suitable for SONOFF DS18B20, Si7021 and AM2301 temperature & humidity sensor.
- Input voltage: 90~ 250V AC
- Input current: Max 10A /15A
- Max. Power: 2200W(10A) /3500W(15A)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Dimension: 114*51*32 (mm)
- Supported temperature, humidity sensors: Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
- Gang: 1
|Product Name||Features||Input Voltage||Max Current||Max Power||Frequency|
|Basicr2||1 channel wireless switch||90~250VAC||10A||2200W||2.4GHz|
|Basicr3||1 channel wireless switch, DIY mode||90~250VAC||10A||2200W||2.4GHz|
|RFR2||1 Channel 433 RF Wireless Switch||90~250VAC||10A||2200W||2.4Ghz, 433MHz RF|
|RFR3||1 Channel 433 RF Wireless Switch,DIY mode||90~250VAC||10A||2200W||2.4Ghz, 433MHz RF|
|Mini||2-way Control, small, DIY mode||100~240VAC||10A||2200W||2.4GHz|
|Dual||Remote Control 2 Devices||90~250VAC||15A||3500W||2.4GHz|
|Powr2||Follow Real-time Power Consumption||100~240VAC||15A||3500W||2.4GHz|
|iFan03||Control the Ceiling Fan and Light||100~240VAC||2A(Fan)/3A(light)||480/660W||2.4GHz|
|TH16||Work with DS18B20 or Si7021 Temperature Sensor||90~250VAC||15A||3500W||2.4GHz|
|4CH Pro R2||4 Gang WiFi & RF / 3 Working Model||90~250VAC/5~24VDC||10A/Gang||2200W/Gang||2.4GHz, 433MHz RF|
|S26||Wi-Fi Smart Plug||90~250VAC||10A||2200W||2.4GHz|