Tiny GamePi15 Designed for Raspberry Pi, Good Match for the Zero
Tiny GamePi15 is a game console designed for Raspberry Pi and it is in the extremely compact size, tailored for the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi Zero W.
- 10+: $27.59
Tiny GamePi15 is a game console designed for Raspberry Pi and it is in the extremely compact size, tailored for the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi Zero W. The display of this GamePi15 is 1.54 inches with the resolution of 240x240. It also includes an onboard speaker and earphone jack which would play the old game music and remind your childhood joy. You can charge it with a lithium battery, so have fun anytime anywhere.
- 1.54inch screen, 240×240 resolution
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/B+/2B/3B/3B+
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from a 14500 lithium battery (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery capacity indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Onboard volume knob, adjust the volume according to a specific game, better experience
- Game function keys vary according to the specific game
What's on Board
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector
- 8205 reverse protection chip
- XB8777A overcharge/discharge protection chip
- 14500 battery
- Volume adjustment knob
- Earphone jack
- USB charge port: charge the battery by connecting the 5V power adapter
- Power switch
- Game function keys
- Battery reverse warning indicator: light up when the battery is reversed
- Battery capacity indicators: 4x LEDs for indicating the remaining battery life or charge status
- GamePi15 x1
- Screws pack x1
- Screwdriver x1
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewA very good addition to the Raspberry Pi that allows you to build a game console.
Display with satisfactory brightness and resolution.