Raspberry Pi Zero
Pi Zero is an ultra small Linux Development board and it has the ecology of Raspberry( which makes it very suitable for projects) .Please noted that each account is limited to buy only one Raspberry Pi Zero. Enjoy your hacking time!
Now the more exciting news is coming in Seeed! Now we are selling Raspberry Pi Zero at $5 and wireless version Raspberry Pi Zero W at $10. We know you love it!
It looks like an ultra mini version of Raspberry Pi, isn't it excellent to get a mini-computer at only $5? Not just about the price, we have prepared a well-selected accessories list for you to help make all the possibilities come true.
What a Raspberry Pi can make so does a Raspberry Pi zero. Desktop computer? Robot brain? Media center? Game machine? Or IoT projects? Wearable things? It is all up to your design.
Necessary Accessories to Run Raspberry Pi Zero
Since Pi Zero is an ultra-small ( which makes it very suitable for projects) and it needs a few necessary accessories to turn it into a computer.
- Raspberry Pi Zero Case
- 2*20 Pin Male & Female header
- Micro USB to USB Female-OTG Cable
- Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter
- Camera Cable for Raspberry Pi Zero
- A 5V power supply and cable
- Micro SD Card with Card Reader-32GB(Class 10)
- Micro USB Cable
Recommended Raspberry Pi Zero Kits by Seeed
- GrovePi Zero Base Kit ($84.95 without Raspberry Pi Zero, with GrovePi Zero Board, case and13 groves)
- Seeedstudio Raspberry Pi Zero W Basic Kit ($30 with Raspberry Pi Zero inside)
- Seeedstudio Raspberry Pi Zero Barebones Kit ($15 without Raspberry Pi Zero inside)
- Seeedstudio Raspberry Pi Zero W Barebones Kit( $20 with Raspberry Pi Zero W inside)
- Seeedstudio Raspberry Pi Zero W with Official Case ($20 with Raspberry Pi Zero W inside)
- Seeedstudio Raspberry Pi Zero W Complete Starter Kit ($40 with Raspberry Pi Zero W inside)
Recommended Raspberry Pi Zero Project Kits
Make Your Own Raspberry Pi Zero Kits
Make sure you can run Raspberry PI 0 at a very reasonable cost
SD card with Operating System
This can make you run Raspberry Pi 0 computing easier
Pi Zero Protector - Help to keep your Pi Zero safe
USB Powered Hub - Help you connect with any kind of USB devices without overloading the Zero's power supply.
Pi Cobbler or T-Cobbler
Ethernet Hub and USB Hub w/ Micro USB OTG Connector
We recommend adding displays and HATs to extend more possibilities
- AlphaBot2 robot building kit for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W (no Pi)
- GrovePi Zero（GrovePi0）
- Grove Base HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
Raspberry Pi Zero Features
1GHz, Single-core CPU
Mini HDMI port
Micro USB OTG port
Micro USB power
HAT-compatible 40-pin header
Composite video and reset headers
Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector
CSI camera connector (need an adaptor cable)
Compatible with Grove Base HAT to extent possibilities with over 60 Grove modules and sensors
1 x Raspberry Pi Zero