Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 2GB
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
The TELEC version of Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 4GB and Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 2GB (Telec Version) have been released!
We released $35 Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 2GB V1.2 with some changes :
- Besides the official USB Type-C cable, Pi 4 V1.2 is compatible with other Type-C cables as well.
- Move the WLCSP SD card voltage switch to the top side to protect Pi 4 from damage.
- Tweak the silkscreen to reduce solder bridging in manufacture.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product's key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
The new Raspberry Pi 4 has 3 versions depending on the size of RAM, you can choose according to your needs:
Raspberry Pi 4 Add-ons
We've prepared lots of add-on for Raspberry Pi. All those hats, displays, and accessories will give the Raspberry Pi more features and possibilities. For Pi 4, we especially recommend the Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi, which links the Raspberry Pi to our Grove system, so you can easily use most of the Grove modules with your Raspberry Pi 4. Since the new pi changes the full HDMI interface into two micro HDMI ports, so you may need this Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter to work with your HDMI display.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model 2GB
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review