Wio Lite AI: Powerful AI vision development tool kit based on the STM32H725AE chip with RGB LCD and Camera
Wio Lite AI is a microcontroller vision development tool based on the STM32H725AE chip which is an Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit 550 MHz high-performance microprocessor. The Single board is equipped with 16MB SPI NOR flash, 8MB PSRAM, dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.1. Also, there are 2-million-pixel DCMI camera and a 2.8-inch resistive touch screen RGB LCD in this kit, which makes it easy to apply into a vision project just out-of-box.
- Based on STM32H725AE Chip, an Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit 550 MHz high-performance microprocessor
- 16MB SPI NOR flash and 8MB PSRAM
- Include a 2.8-inch resistive touch screen LCD with a resolution of 240*320 and a 2-million-pixel DCMI Camera (OV250)
- Wireless connectivity with dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.1
- One USB Type-C for power supply and one micro-SD card slot for extra storage
- Provide software support for a quick start of Vision project
Wio Lite AI is a microcontroller vision development tool based on the STM32H725AE chip which is a Cortex®-M7 32-bit 550 MHz high-performance microprocessor. It is designed in feather development board form factor for greater simplicity and rapid project development assistance.
For project development, both ST and Seeed Studio offer software support for quick start of Wio Lite AI for vision project.
ST provide STM32Cube.AI，the industry’s most advanced toolkit capable of interoperating with popular deep learning libraries to convert any artificial neural network for Wio Lite AI to run optimized inferences.
Seeed will provide an Arduino development environment for Wio lite AI to reduce your learning costs and can help beginners to quickly learn microcontroller machine vision and apply it to real production environments.
Also, Wio Lite AI single board has 8M PSRAM Memory controller for multitasking performance, 16MB SPI NOR flash for the operating system as well as a micro-SD card slot for extra storage. It also has wireless connectivity with a dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi and Bluetooth 5.1.
Wio Lite AI Single Board has STMH725AE I/O for expansion, the I/O level of the board is 3.3V. There are 6 analog pins and 14 digital pins, also, one UART, one I2C, one SPI, one CAN and SWDIO port is available. You can power the board with 5V USB Type-C.Wio Lite AI is shipped with a 2-million-pixel DCMI camera and a 2.8-inch resistive touch screen RGB LCD, which makes it easy to apply into a vision project out-of-box. Also, there is a 12-pin audio slot for Audio expansion.
- Data Collection Device for Machine Learning
- Hand-held Device IoT Controller
- Motor drive and application control
- Alarm systems, video intercom, and HVAC
|STM32H725AE Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit 550Mhz
|8MB APMemory PSRAM
|16MB SPI Nor flash; Micro-SD card slot
|1x 2.8-inch resistive touch screen RGB LCD with resolution of 240*320；1x LCD Switching board
|2-million-pixel DCMI Camera （OV2640）
|12 Pin FPC port for Audio
|Dual-band 2.4GHz / 5GHz Wi-Fi
|5V/3A using USB Type-C port
- Wio Lite AI board x1;
- DCMI Camera x1;
- RGB LCD x1;
- LCD Switching board x1;
- Switching board connect cable x1;