The Xadow GSM Breakout will make your life much much easier and bring more possibilities to your RePhone project development.
It draws out 30 pins from the 35 pin Xadow connector to five rows of 0.1’’ spaced holes with 0.1’’ spacing between adjacent rows. If you solder wires or through-hole pin headers directly to the breakout pads, you can easily access:
- • Up to 16 General Purpose Inputs/outputs (GPIOs)
- • Interfaces like SPI, I2C, UART etc
- • Pin-outs related to peripheral devices like speaker, audio head phone and microphones
- • Xadow GSM Breakout *1
- • FPC Cable 35 PIN * 2
- • Draws out 30 pins from the 35 PIN Xadow Connector
- • Compatible to 2.54 mm pin headers
- • Perfect choice for your RePhone DIY project
- • Dimensions: 25.37mm X 20.30mm / 1’’ X 0.8’’
- Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.