reComputer J101 - Carrier Board for Jetson Nano, same size of NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Dev Kit carrier board, micro SD card slot, HDMI2.0, USB, CSI, M.2 key E, GPIO
- 10+: $55.00
- Perfectly suited: Design for Jetson Nano Module (260-pin SODIMM).
- Dev Kit carrier board alternative: 1:1 matches the size and nearly the same functional design as the carrier board of Nvidia’s official Nano Developer kit.
- Expandable storage: SD card slot for storage expansion of Nano module (16GB eMMC).
- Rich peripherals: Higher performance stability consists of USB 3.0, USB 2.0 ports, M.2 key E for WIFI, RTC, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on.
- Super cost-effective: Suitable for the good start and quick evaluation of AI applications.
- Comprehensive certificates: FCC, CE, RoHS(Certification received in early Sept)
- We provide SD card function on reComputer J101 carrier board, which supports CLK Frequency 48MHz. The CLK here is designed to achieve certificates (such as CE/FCC). If you want to increase CLK by yourself, you can use the instructions here.
- The later reComputer J1010 carrier board version are all supported SD card function.
Working with NVIDIA Jetson Nano module, powered by NVIDIA Maxwell with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores, it's ready to bring the power of modern AI to everyone: makers, learners, and embedded developers.
With the NVIDIA Jetson Nano module assembled, it could support NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. With its multiple camera connectors, it is suitable for running multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
Edge AI Applications
Working with Jetson Nano module, reComputer J101 is ready to bring modern AI power to real-world applications such as image recognition, object detection, pose estimation, video processing, and many more. Check out the following application example with tutorials!
Hard hat detection and build custom PPE detection
Comparison among NVIDIA Dev Kits and reComputer carrier boards
|Feature||Jetson Nano Dev Kit(B01)||reComputer J101||Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit||reComputer J202|
|Module Compatibility||Jetson Nano 4GB (non-production version)||Jetson Nano series||Jetson Xavier NX 8GB (non-production version)||Jetson™ Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX|
|PCB Size / Overall Size||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm||100mm*80mm|
|Display||1* HDMI+1* DP||1* HDMI||1* HDMI+1* DP||1* HDMI+1* DP|
|CSI Camera||2* CSI||2* CSI||2* CSI||2* CSI|
|Ethernet||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)||1* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)|
|USB||4* USB 3.0 Type-A (5Gbps);||1* USB Type-C (Power In);||4* USB 3.1 Type-A (10Gbps);||4* USB 3.1 Type-A (10Gbps for NX, 5Gbps for Nano);|
|1* USB 3.0 Type-A (5 Gbps);|
|2* USB 2.0 Type-A;|
|1* USB Micro B (Device mode)||1* USB Type-C (Device mode)||1* USB Micro B (Device mode)||1* USB Type-C (Device mode)|
|M.2 Key M||\||\||1* M.2 Key M||1* M.2 Key M|
|Micro SD card||\||1* Micro SD card slot (48MHz CLK Frequency)||\||\|
|M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E||1*M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E||1* M.2 Key E|
|FAN||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector||1* Fan Connector|
|Multifunctional port||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin||1* 40-Pin|
|1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn||1* 12-PIn|
|RTC||RTC socket(reserved)||RTC 2-pin||RTC socket(reserved)||RTC 2-pin|
|RTC socket(reserved)||RTC socket|
|Power supply||5V/4A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm)
5V/2A(USB Micro B)
|5V/3A(USB Type C)||19V/4.74A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.5mm)||12V/5A(Barrel Jack 5.5/2.1mm)|
|Not included||Not included||Power Cord provided only||Power Cord provided only|
Comparison with NVIDIA Nano series Dev kits carrier board
1 x reComputer J101 Carrier Board
- We will not include a power supply(Type C 5V3A), you can add this power adapter.
- We will not include a 3V RTC battery.