The 96Boards SoM Carrier Board
An Interface debugging and testing carrier board. This 96Board is compliant with accordance to “96Boards Compute SoM Specification” and “96Boards Enterprise Edition Specification” This carrier board provides as many interfaces as possible to meet the needs of SoM board debugging and testing. This Carrier Board has already been adapted to TB-96AI SoM and TB-96AIoT SoM boards.
TB-96AI RK3399Pro Core Board 96Boards Compute SoM
TB-96AI is a powerful core board for artificial intelligence with ultra-high integration, ultra-small size
- Six-core 64-bit processor, superior general-purpose computing power
- Built-in Neural Network Processor NPU, Ultra High AI Computing Power
- Powerful Multimedia Processing Performance & Multiple video input and output interfaces
- Rich expansion interface
- High-speed on-board connector for more stability and reliability
- Ultra-high integration, ultra-small size
TB-96AIOT RK1808 Core Board 96Boards Compute SoM
The TB-96AIoT is a low-power, high-powered core board for the AIoT field. It is equipped with a powerful neural network processing unit (NPU) and is compatible with a variety of mainstream inference models such as Caffe and TensorFlow.
- CPU - Dual-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU for ultra-low power consumption.
- Built-in neural network processor NPU, super high AI computing power
- Video codec
- Rich extension interface for AIoT applications
HiKey 970 Development Board
Hikey970 is Super Edge AI Computing Platform Powered by Kirin970 SOC with 4 x Cortex A73,4 x Cortex A53. Hikey970 has 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB UFS storage, Gigabit Ethernet, GPS,PCIE Gen2 and CAN on board.
40-meter ranging radius and 360° Omnidirectional Scan meet application requirements in larger scenarios.
- Hikey970 integrates Huawei HiAI computing architecture and popular neural network frameworks which supports CPU, GPU AI and Neural Processing Unit dedicated to AI acceleration.
- Also It also comes with Huawei’s HiAI SDK. Hikey 970 can be used in most application in build Deep Learning, Robots, Automobile and Smart City
Rock960 Board - Based on the RK3399 SoC - 4GB RAM Version
The Rock960 is based on the RK3399 SoC which is a Dual Cortex-A72 + quad Cortex-A53 CPU, with up to 2.0GHz frequency
- This board comes packed with 4GB of RAM, 32GB of on board eMMC storage, USB 3.1 type C with DP, HDMI 2.0 with 4K output, 4 lane M.2 PCI-E 2.1, and so much more! All of this on the 96Boards Consumer Edition Standard form factor, a truely little beast.
Don't Miss Out
Get the latest Hardware news, product announcement and deals at Seeed Studio.