Dragino HE is a minimal system which installed with OpenWrt Linux system and support 150M 2.4G WiFi. It is compatible with 802.11b/g/n. HE has rich interface such as Ethernet, USB, UART and plenty of GPIOs. HE use small outline package, it is used widely in WiFi solutions.
•Internet of Things
•Voice over IP
- CPU: ATHEROS AR9331 chipset, which integrates MIPS 24Kc processor, CPU 400MHz, Switch (MAC, PHY) and integrates with MAC, RF, PA and LNA for WiFi.
- RAM : 64MB;
- Flash : 16MB
- Interfaces: 2 x RJ45, 1 x USB Host, 1 x UART, 14 multiplex GPIOs
- OS: Open Source OpenWrt
- Power: 3.3v power input
- WiFi: Support 150M 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/ 64-QAM)
- Sensitivity @PER : 135M : -65dBm@10%PER; 65M : -65dBm@10%PER; 54M : -68dBm@10%PER; 11M : -84dBm@8% PER; 6M : -88dBm@10% PER; 1M : -90dBm@8% PER
- Typical Distance: Indoor: 60m (max); Outdoor 150m (max) (with 2 dBi antenna)
- RF Power: 11n: 13dBm; 11g: 13-15dBm, 11b: 16-18dBm,
- Connector: I-PEX connector. Provide Optional ANT pin out for SMT