We sincerely apologizes for that the shipment has been delayed because of factory production delay. In order to express our profoundest apologies, we would like to offer free gift to ship along with your order. The quantity for the gift would be the same with the ESP-32S module you ordered.
Please refer to the update of shipment date below:
The first batch had been shipped out on 28, October.
Part of the second batch will be shipped out within the first week of November in sequence.
For that the second batch of stock is in limited quantity, the rest part of the second batch and the third batch will be shipped out at the end of November.
Thanks for your patient waiting! We will ship orders in sequence ASAP!
ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth combo module is ultra high performance and ultra low-power consumption Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo wireless platform based on ESPRESSIF ESP32 chipset. ESP-32S integrates dual-core processor, 448 KByte ROM,520 KByte SRAM,16 KByte SRAM in RTC, 802.11 b/g/n/e/I Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR & BLE, clocks & Times, abundant peripheral Interfaces and sercurity mechanism.
ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth combo module provides SDK Firmware for fast on-line programming and open source toolchains based on GCC for development support. It is designed for Generic low power IoT sensor hub, loggers, video steaming for camera, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled devices, Home automation and mesh network applications, aimed at makers, hardware engineers, software engineers and solution provides.
ESP32 is a single chip 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chip designed with TSMC ultra low power 40 nm technology. It is designed and optimized for the best power performance, RF performance, robustness, versatility, features and reliability, for a wide variety of applications, and different power profiles.
ESP32 is the most integrated solution for Wi-Fi + Bluetooth applications in the industry with less than 10 external components. ESP32 integrates the antenna switch, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. As such, the entire solution occupies minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area.
ESP32 is designed for mobile, wearable electronics, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It has many features of the state-of-the-art low power chips, including fine resolution clock gating, power modes, and dynamic power scaling.
• CPU and Memory: Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 Dua-core processor, up to 600 DMIPS.
• 448 KByte ROM
• 520 KByte SRAM
• 16 KByte SRAM in RTC.
• QSPI can connect up to 4* Flash/SRAM, each flash should be less than 16 Mbytes.
• Supply Voltage: 2.2V~3.6V
• 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
• 802.11 n (2.4 GHz), up to 150 Mbps
• 802.11 e: QoS for wireless multimedia technology.
• WMM-PS, UAPSD
• MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation
• Block ACK
• Fragmentation and defragmentation
• Automatic Beacon monitoring/scanning
• 802.11 i security features: pre-authentication and TSN
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• Infrastructure BSS Station mode/SoftAP mode
• Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), P2P Discovery, P2P Group Owner mode and P2P Power Management
• UMA compliant and certified
• Antenna diversity and selection
• Compliant with Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
• Class-1, class-2 and class-3 transmitter without external power amplifier
• Enhanced power control
• +10 dBm transmitting power
• NZIF receiver with -98 dBm sensitivity
• Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
• Standard HCI based on SDIO/SPI/UART ? High speed UART HCI, up to 4 Mbps
• BT 4.2 controller and host stack
• Service Discover Protocol (SDP)
• General Access Profile (GAP)
• Security Manage Protocol (SMP)
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• All GATT-based profile supported
• SPP-Like GATT-based profile
• BLE Beacon
• A2DP/AVRCP/SPP, HSP/HFP, RFCOMM
• CVSD and SBC for audio codec
• Bluetooth Piconet and Scatternet
• Internal 8 MHz oscillator with calibration
• Internal RC oscillator with calibration
• External 2 MHz to 40 MHz crystal oscillator
• External 32 kHz crystal oscillator for RTC with calibration
• Two timer groups, including 2 x 64-bit timers and 1 x main watchdog in each group
• RTC watchdog
• 12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
• 2 × 8-bit D/A converters
• 10 × touch sensors
• Temperature sensor
• 4 × SPI, 2 × I2S, 2 × I2C, 3 × UART
• 1 host (SD/eMMC/SDIO), 1 slave (SDIO/SPI)
• Ethernet MAC interface with dedicated DMA and IEEE 1588 suppor
• CAN 2.0
• IR (TX/RX)
• Motor PWM, LED PWM up to 16 channels
• Hall sensor
• Ultra low power analog pre-amplifier
• IEEE 802.11 standard security features all supported, including WFA, WPA/WPA2 and WAPI
• Secure boot
• Flash encryption
• 1024-bit OTP, up to 768-bit for customers
• Cryptographic hardware acceleration: -AES-HASH(SHA-2) library-RSA-ECC-Random Number Generator (RNG)
• SDK Firmware for fast on-line programming
• Open source toolchains based on GCC
• Generic low power IoT sensor hub
• Generic low power IoT loggers
• Video streaming from camera
• Over The Top (OTT) devices
• Music players - Internet music players - Audio streaming devices
• Wi-Fi enabled toys - Loggers - Proximity sensing toys
• Wi-Fi enabled speech recognition devices
• Audio headsets
• Smart power plugs
• Home automation
• Mesh network
The size of ESP-32S Wifi module is 16mm x 24mm x 3mm.
The ESP-32S deploys 4MB SPI Flash with WSOP－8 package. It also uses 3DBi PCB antenna on board.
• 1x ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth Combo Module
Enjoy $15 off on your first order over $50 or more. Discouted items included!