Grove - 2-Channel SPDT Relay
The Grove - 2-Channel SPDT Relay has two single pole - double throw (SPDT) switches. It only requires low-voltage and low current signals to control switches. Specifically, you can use 5V DC to control max.250V AC or 110V DC.
- 10+: $7.15
We've Released the Grove Selection Guide and hope to help you find the Grove suit you best.
The Grove - 2-Channel SPDT Relay has two single pole - double throw (SPDT) switches. It only requires low-voltage and low current signals to control those switches. Specifically, you can use 5V DC to control max.250V AC or 110V DC.
The best thing is that you can control the two channels separately. For instance, controlled by SIG1, you can connect the COM1 to NC1 or NO1 as your wish.
It is so convenient and reliable that it can be applied to massive products or projects which need to switch high voltage/high current devices.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Relay, you can check our Arduino Tutorial on How to Control High Voltage Devices with Relay Modules and Types of Relay - Which one should use?
- High-temperature resistant plastic shell
- High voltage load
- Low power consumption
- Domestic appliance
- Office machine
- Remote control TV receiver
- Monitor display
- Audio equipment high rushing current use application
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Nominal Coil Current: 89.3mA
- TUV Certification Load: 10A 250VAC/ 10A 30VDC
- UL Certification Load:10A 125VAC/ 10A 28VDC
- Max. Allowable Voltage: 250VAC/110VDC
- Power Consumption: abt. 0.45W
- Contact Resistance: 100mΩ Max.
- Insulation Resistance:100MΩ Min. (500VDC)
- Max. ON/OFF Switching: 30 operation/min
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 45% to 85%RH
- Contact Material: AgCdO
- Input interface: Digital SIG1/SIG2
- Output Port: 3 Pins DIP Female Screw Terminal-Green
|Dimensions||40mm x40mm x19mm|
|Grove - 2-Channel SPDT Relay||1|
|A bag of Nylonl nuts, studs and bolts||1|