Grove - High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor (DPS310)
Grove - DPS310 is a high precision barometric pressure sensor, it can measure air pressure change caused by height changes in the centimeter level.
- 10+: $6.20
As shown in the figure below, when the height changes in centimeter-level, the barometer reading inside the mobile phone has almost no change, and the output of the Grove DSP310 changes significantly.
What is called "high precision"? That is high precision!!!
- High pressure precision: ± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m)
- High pressure accuracy: ± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m)-Relative; ± 1 hPa (or ±8 m)-Absolute
- Wide range: Pressure: 300 –1200 hPa; Temperature: -40 – 85 °C.
- Low power consumption: 1.7 µA for Pressure Measurement, 1.5uA for Temperature measurement @1Hz sampling rate, Standby: 0.5 µA.
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications
We can't wait to introduce you to this marvelous Barometer Sensor! With 0.06 PaRMS (or 0.01m) pressure data resolution, ± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m) pressure sensor precision and ± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m) relative accuracy, it's probably one of the best barometric pressure sensors, incredibly, it only costs $ 5.9!
The Grove - High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor is based on Infineon latest DPS310. The DPS310 is a miniaturized Digital Barometric Air Pressure Sensor with high accuracy and low current consumption, capable of measuring both pressure and temperature. The pressure measurement range of this sensor is 300 -1200 hPa, and the temperature measurement range is -40-85 ° C. Therefore you can use it to measure the air pressure, altitude, temperature, and build your own Arduino barometer.
This sensor is not only highly accurate but also extremely easy to use. You can flexibly choose the onboard Grove IIC interface or 6-pin SPI interface. When it comes to Grove IIC port, you can just plug it into the Seeeduino or Arduino+baseshiled, no wiring, no soldering required, and works for both 3.3V/5V system. All in all, it's a time and money saving high precision Arduino barometric pressure sensor solution, don't miss it.
BMP280 vs. BME280 vs. DPS310
We've already released the Grove-BMP280 and Grove-BME 280 barometric pressure sensors, let us show you how powerful Grove-DPS310 is through the comparison of the table below.
|Pressure Range||300 ~ 1100 hPa||300 ~ 1100 hPa||300 ~ 1200 hPa|
|Temperature Range||-40 ~ 85 ℃||-40 ~ 85 ℃||-40 ~ 85 °C.|
|Pressure Precision||-||-||± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m)|
|± 1 hPa (or ±8 m)||± 1 hPa (or ±8 m)||± 1 hPa (or ±8 m)|
|± 0.12 hPa||± 0.12 hPa||± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m)|
|Pressure Resolution||0.18 Pa||0.18 Pa||0.06 Pa|
|Humidity||-||0 ~ 100%||-|
- Indoor Navigation (floor detection e.g. in shopping malls and parking garages)
- Health and Sports (accurate elevation gain and vertical speed)
- Outdoor Navigation (GPS start-up time and accuracy improvement, dead-reckoning e.g. in tunnels)
- Weather Station('Micro-weather' and local forecasts)
- Drones (flight stability and height control)
|Grove - High Precision Barometric Pressure Sensor (DPS310)||x1|
|20cm Grove Cable||x1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.
from order viewA beginner's kit I have has one of these. I didn't way to break it apart making a stand alone device ideal. This device has plenty of uses in IoT applications.
from order viewThe Grove system has provided a simple way to use this good quality's device.