Grove - Temperature Sensor uses a thermistor to measure ambient temperature. The resistance of thermistor changes based on ambient temperature. This resistance value alters the output of a voltage divider which is measured by an analog input pin and converted to a temperature value. The operating range is -40 to 125°C , with an accuracy of 1.5°C .
• Grove compatible interface
• Arduino library ready
• Operating voltage: 3.3~5V
• Thermistor Zero power resistance: 100 KΩ
• Resistance Tolerance: ±1%
• Thermistor: NCP18WF104F03RC (NTC)
• Nominal B-Constant： 4250 ~ 4299K
• Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
• Accuracy: ± 1.5°C
Enjoy $15 off on your first order over $50 or more. Discounted items included!