LinkIt Connect 7681 Module - Scale for Wi-Fi solution
The LinkIt™ Connect 7681 module is a low-cost, low-power consumption component for IoT devices
The LinkIt™ Connect 7681 module is a low-cost, low-power consumption component for IoT devices. The module integrates the MediaTek MT7681, which supports single stream IEEE 802.11b/g/n, provides GPIO and PWM for intelligent control and a UART interface for device communication.
The module includes an integrated Wi-Fi antenna and IPEX socket for an external antenna. 8Mbits flash helps reduce your platform size, along with a power management unit for a single 3.3V power source for cost effective design.
The 32-bit RISC MCU offers 802.11b/g/n drivers, supplicant and TCP/IP protocol stack for networking applications, and can operate in station or softAP mode. The module is therefore an ideal solution for embedded devices needing to enable networking services with minimal design effort.
The LinkIt™ Connect 7681 module is part of the LinkIt™ Connect 7681 development platform from MediaTek Labs. This development platform delivers you the tools and documentation to prototype your IoT device and create its final design, which you will complete with this module before delivery to your customers. This module is included in the LinkIt™ Connect 7681 development board.
- Small footprint：18 mm x 15 mm x 1.7 mm
- Single stream IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- 32-bit RISC microprocessor as the host MCU
- Embedded IEEE 802.11 b/g/n drivers, supplicant, and TCP/IP stack
- Highly integrated RF PA, LNA and RF switch
- Integrate Wi-Fi antenna and IPEX socket for an external antenna
- 8Mbits flash
- Integrate high efficiency switching regulator for single 3.3V power source
- Security support for WPA personal (WPA-PSK), WPA2 personal (WPA2-PSK) and WPA/WPA2 personal
- Operation in station mode or softAP mode
- Rich interfaces, UART, PWM and GPIOs
- RoHS & Halogen free compliant / Lead free
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Host Interfaces: UART / GPIO (or PWM)
- Temperature Storage：-40℃ ~ +85℃
- Operating：-10℃ ~ +70℃
- Humidity Operating：10 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Storage：5 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Dimensions: 18 mm x 15 mm x 1.7 mm
- Package: LGA
|Dimensions||50mm x70mm x1.9mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review