This kit provides Raspberry Pi 3, a Seeeduino LongRange with GPS and a gateway & local server that allows you to collect and transfer data among all your Long Range nodes. By connecting the gateway with Seeeduino LongRange and Grove modules, you can build your IoT prototype within minutes.
- 10+: $298.00
Alternative LongRange Gateway - Industrial Edition
Wanna deploy LongRange solutions in outdoor scenarios? Check out our industrial-grade product - SenseCAP LongRange gateway. It's IP66 rated, featuring robustness, reliability, and ultra-long-distance communication up to 10km, highly suitable for long-term outdoor application scenarios.
- Low power consumption & wide area
- Industrial standard reliability
- Economic solution to build Long Range /LongRange network
- Rich Accessories of sensor and actuator
- Real-time monitoring
Long Range is a perfect long-range wireless solution to create low-power, wide area networks. So far we have released several “Long Range ” boards such as Seeeduino LongRange and Grove Long Range Radi, however, if you want to build you own Long Range network, there are 3 things that you should prepare to get started: a Gateway, at least one Node and a local server where you can monitor all your devices.
The kit of Long Range LongRange Gateway - 868MHz Kit with Raspberry Pi 3 provides all the basic elements you need: a Raspberry Pi 3, a Seeeduino LongRange with GPS and a gateway & local server that allows you to collect and transfer data among all your Long Range nodes. By connecting the gateway with Seeeduino LongRange and Grove modules, you can build your IoT prototype within minutes.
Regarding the gateway module RHF0M301, it is a 10 channel(8 x Multi-SF + 1 x Standard Long Range + 1 x FSK)LongRange gateway module with a 24pin DIP port on board, users can easily connect the RHF0M301 with PRI 2 bridge RHF4T002, adapter for Raspberry Pi 3 and RHF0M301.
There are several types of RHF0M301 distinguished by different communication frequencies. This kit provides RHF0M301-868MHz (for the 915MHz version, please click here), so we also included an 868MHz antenna. Apart from that the kit also contains an 8GB SD card and USB cables, Ethernet Cables, and other accessories.
Please update the firmware when the first time to use it. Please always plug 3.7V Lipo battery in case USB power supply is not sufficient.
Why use Long Range technology?
There are several advantages of using Long Range technology. They are:
- Connects devices over longer range compared to other wireless communication technology like Wi-Fi or BLE
- Devices like sensors working in a Long Range network do not require much power. Battery replacement costs will be minimized as battery life can be up to a few years.
- Features end-to-end AES128 encryption, mutual authentication, integrity protection, and confidentiality.
- Offers device interoperability and global availability of LongRange networks for speedy deployment of IoT applications anywhere
- Reduces battery replacement expenses and operating expenses (eg. Long Range operates on unlicensed frequency spectrums = no fees or license charges).
- Like Wi-Fi, LongRange operates in the unlicensed band and supports indoor applications; like Cellular, Long Range Technology is highly secure from end devices to the application server and is suitable for outdoor applications.
- With these features, they are flexible and efficient which makes them ideal for your indoors or outdoors IoT applications which need to be installed in public, private or hybrid networks.
Update for the re_computer case
|Dimensions||200mm x130mm x50mm|
|Raspberry Pi 3||1|
|Seeeduino LoRaWAN with GPS||1|
|Gateway module RHF0M301 – 868||1|
|PRI 2 Bridge RHF4T002||1|
|8GB Micro SD Card – Class 10||1|
|USB to UART Adapter||1|
|0dBi Rubber Duck Antenna||1|
|Micro USB Cable 20cm||1|
|Micro USB Cable 100cm||1|
|RJ45 Ethernet Cable 100cm||1|
|5V/2.1A American Standard Adapter with Micro USB Connector||1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS