MicroNFCBoard from AppNearMe Ltd is the perfect prototyping solution for NFC applications. It is shipped with an easy to use library enabling the following features:
· NFC tag reading and writing
· Android beam (P2P/SNEP)
· Dynamic tag emulation
It can be used as a peripheral with any PC/Raspberry Pi (Python API) or microcontroller (Arduino and mbed libraries)
It is also mbed-enabled and the embedded ARM microcontroller can be reprogrammed using the mbed tools.
Additionally it can be used with the free AppNearMe app to easily control the board in real time.
o Tag reading
o Tag writing
o Android beam (P2P/SNEP)
o Tag emulation
· NXP LPC11U34FHN33/421 MCU
o 48MHz, 10KB RAM, 48KB FLASH, 4KB EEPROM
o USB Device, SPI, I2C, UART, 4xADC, GPIO
· Prototyping form-factor
o 20-pin 0.1" pitch DIP package, 35x100mm
o Splittable antenna
o 5V USB, 3.6-6V or 3.3V supply
o Built-in USB drag 'n' drop FLASH programmer
o Reset and bootloader enable push-buttons
o 2 LEDs on board
· mbed.org Developer Website
o Lightweight Online Compiler
o High level C/C++ SDK
o Cookbook of published libraries and projects
MicroNFCBoard X 1
· Website: http://www.micronfcboard.com
· Python API: https://github.com/AppNearMe/micronfcboard-python
· Arduino API: https://github.com/AppNearMe/micronfcboard-arduino-peripheral
· mbed API: https://github.com/AppNearMe/micronfcboard-mbed-peripheral
· mbed platform page: http://developer.mbed.org/platforms/MicroNFCBoard
For technical support and suggestions, please visit our forum.
Free quick shipping on your first order when you spend $50 and more on. Discouted items included!