This kit DOES NOT include the Raspberry Pi board. Please visit Here to purchase separately.
Building an IoT project on your Raspberry Pi has never been an easy task for many developers. This is due to the messy hardware connections involved, and complicated software programming. Grove Starter Kit for IoT based on Raspberry Pi works with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core and Microsoft Azure.
The GrovePi+ cape included in the kit is fully compatible with your Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 2 that both run Windows 10 IoT Core. With the easy-to-use Grove system, you are now able to connect up to 15 Grove modules to your Raspberry Pi simply through the Grove interfaces on the GrovePi+.
In addition to the high performance sensors and actuators, the kit contains a 5 inch HDMI Display and a RGB LCD with a backlight. The Grove Starter Kit for IoT based on Raspberry Pi is a powerful platform on which to begin your exploration on the Internet of Things.
Visit WindowsOnDevices.com to get started on your IoT projects.
• Easy-to-use GrovePi+ that is compatible with Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+/2/3
• Plug-n-play Grove Modules for rapid prototyping
• 1x Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
• 10x 26AWG Grove Cable
• For libraries and documents, please visit our WiKi page.
• For technical discussion, please come to our Forum.
• For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.