The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
• Low cost
• WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO
• Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
• Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
• Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
• Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
• Less than $2 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and esay to prototyping development kit.
• We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
USB-TTL included, plug&play
10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
What USB-TTL chipset does this use? Specifically I'm interested to know if it will work with the native drivers bundled with OS X.
Yes, uses CP2012. It have native drivers bundled with OS X.
In OS X, you need to install the Silicon Labs's CP2012 Driver firstly.
where are the schematics for the board ?
It seem the developer don't update the github repos yet. I got the latest news is that they will be push the new version to github today.
Hello, the schematics released here.
Full project update
We have updated it~ Now you can find that on Github
What's new in V2?
Please add some info about it
NodeMCU has two version. the version 1 is not breadboard friendly, and also we don't sell it.
And the version 2 is breadboard friendly, and self-contained an USB to Serial IC (current version is Silicon Labs CP2102).
V2 uses DIO mode and 900mil width, more pin and more gpio.
Widely Voltage input range: 5V~9V.
Also, breadboard friendly.
Is this more narrow than the first one, so one can use it in an breadboard without covering the whole breadboard area?
Yes, it fits to breadboard area. Here a pic about that: https://twitter.com/kfihihc/st...
V2 is 900mil width, breadboard friendly.
Free shipping on your first order over $50 or more. Discounted items included!