Raspberry Compute Module3+(32GB eMMC)
- High compatibility: Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ is compatible with many extension boards for development based on the DDR2 SODIMM connector.
- High cost-effective solution: Fair price to get an SoM of Raspberry Pi so that you can work with your project by Raspberry Pi solutions.
- High reliability: Raspberry Pi's official team tested over millions of Raspberry Pis produced to date.
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+(32GB eMMC) contains the gut of Raspberry Pi 3B+ as well as an optional eMMC Flash device of 32GB. The eMMC Flash is the same use of the SD card in Raspberry Pi.
This is all integrated onto a small (67.6mm × 31mm) board that fits into a standard DDR2 SODIMM connector. The Flash memory is connected directly to the processor on the board, but the remaining processor interfaces are available to the user via the connector pins. You get the full flexibility of the BCM2837 SoC (which means that many more GPIOs and interfaces are available than with a standard Raspberry Pi), and designing the Module into a custom system should be relatively straightforward because we’ve put all the tricky bits onto the Module itself.
To compatible with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+, we have released a PoE extension board - Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board with PoE Feature, for Raspberry Pi CM3 / CM3L / CM3+ / CM3+L for you to choose. This extension board includes many accessible interfaces for all your development requirements.
For more information, please view the datasheet.
- Processer:Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit Soc @ 1.2GHz
- Storage: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM, 32GB onboard eMMC
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG - 4 decode (1080p30), H.264 encode (1080p30), OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Operating temperature: -20 to +70º C
- Operating System: NOOBS 3.0.0 (released 16 November 2018) or later
- Dimendions: 67.6mm x 31.1mm x 3.7mm
1 x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+(32GB eMMC)