Raspberry Pi 4B - Starter Kit - 4GB
How to get started with Raspberry pi 4 ? We has a List that has a power supply , a micro SD card with card Reader , a case with heat sink ,a micro HDMI to standard HDMI male cable and a Cat6 cable .You can easily use this toolkit to build your own Raspberry pi project, you can easy to run with this kit.
- 10+: $91.00
How to get started with your Raspberry Pi 4 if you are a newbie? Don't panic. We have helped you select the best starter kit regarding Raspberry pi 4 to assist you in your amazing raspberry pi jounery.
Let us see what we need for starter, firstly we need to charge the raspberry pi 4 so we have a power supply in the box for you, it is 5V3A type C wall adapter, perfect compatible with pi 4. A micro SD card with card reader is necessary to get your pi running and a case with heat sink is critical to make your pi look tidy and cool it down. They are all in the box. Besides, there is also a micro HDMI to standard HDMI male cable to connect your pi with screen.
It looks like you have get all the things you need to turn it into a computer. What if you only have a laptop on hand rather than a screen? Now you need a Ethernet cable to connect pi 4 with your laptop so you can get access to SSH to control your pi. This starter kit is a very thoughtful kit for starters to begin explore pi world.
The Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit includes:
Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 4GB
Wall Adapter Power Supply - 5VDC 3A Type-C
Micro SD Card with Card Reader-32GB(Class 10)
ABS H-Type Black Case for Raspberry Pi 4 B （It Contains Fans and Heat Sinks）
Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI Male Cable - 1m(Support Pi 4)
Cat6 Ethernet Cable - 1 Meter
Except for starter kit, we have prepared more raspberry pi kits based on raspberry Pi 4(4GB) for differnt prototype purposes.
Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) Basic Kit ($59)
Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) Starter Kit ($79.8)
Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) Grove Beginner Kit ($98)
Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) Media Centre Kit ($84)
Raspberry Pi 4 Deskstop Kit ($99)
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
|Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 4GB||1|
|Wall Adapter Power Supply - 5VDC 3A Type-C||1|
|Micro SD Card with Card Reader-32GB||1|
|ABS H-Type Black Case for Raspberry Pi 4 B||1|
|Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI Male Cable - 1M||1|
|Cat6 Ethernet Cable - 1 Meter||1|