Raspberry Pi Pico - Raspberry Pi 2040 chip, beginner-friendly microcontroller, small & flexible design, low power consumption
Raspberry Pi Pico inherits Raspberry Pi well features, equipped RP2040 chip, providing good quality and fine performance in microcontrollers, yet offered a relatively low price. It is perfectly designed for the beginners to electronics, pretty suitable for IoT controlling applications.
Seeed fusion offers PCB/ PCBA manufacturing service for customized products based on Raspberry Pi Pico with an online instant quote and fast delivery. Seeed is providing 5 of the new Raspberry Pi Pico, free with prototypes made with Seeed Fusion PCBA. Click here to apply now!
Small and flexible Raspberry Pi microcontroller: Equip with featured tiny RP2040 microcontroller chip with 25 multi-function GPIO pins
- Relatively low price for high performance: Best price ratio for one microcontroller represented by Raspberry Pi
- Simple easy to use: Drag & drop programming using mass storage over a USB through MicroPython
- Designed for beginners/children: Provide tons of projects/tutorials, allowing for quick positive programming feedback, getting started well with electronics
- Compatible with widely used Grove components: Support Grove shield board with multiple functional components in the general area, along with projects for even easier getting started
- Multiple beginner-friendly assistance provided: Free uploaded comprehensive C/C++/Micropython SDK, software examples, and documentation
- Low power consumption: Low-power sleep and dormant modes supported
Raspberry Pi Pico inherits Raspberry Pi well features, equipped Raspberry Pi 2040(RP2040) chip, providing good quality and fine performance in microcontrollers, yet offered a relatively low price. It is perfectly designed for beginners to electronics. With comprehensive C/C++/Micropython SDKs, multiple software examples and documentation, it offers beginners a pretty simple way to use and get started with microcontrollers, allowing for quick positive programming feedback.
Raspberry Pico is a microcontroller where you can utilize its physical computing to control components such as sensors, LEDs, motors or you may want to connect other microcontrollers to build some great and interesting projects. Unlike the single board computer(SBC) Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pico has not been installed an operation system, instead, it can be directly programmed to use, which makes it easier to control compared to an SBC. If you want to get to know electronics, a microcontroller will present you with the intuitive feeling of mastering electronics.
There is 25 multi-function GPIO pins on the Pico, including communication like I2C, SPI, UART, 8 programmable I/Os and so on. Equipped with enhanced an RP2040 chip, it can perform everything you need in IoT controlling projects. And because of its small size, it is very suitable for edge & embedded applications. Meanwhile, it allows soldering directly to the carrier board, such as compatible Grove shield board.
The seeed studio presented the Grove shield board for Pico that supports all Grove functional components and at the same time, seeed studio provides multiple practical projects for an even easier way to master electronics, which will be a great starting point for Raspberry Pi SBC(single board computer). It provides even more ports for more functional connections, supporting all the Grove functional components in the general area.
If you looking for thumb-sized microcontrollers equipped with this tiny RP2040 chip for even smaller controlling applications, or you want to it connect wirelessly. The seeed studio XIAO series, seeed studio XIAO RP2040 will fill your need.
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- USB 1.1 Host and Device support
- 25 multi-function GPIO pins ()
- 2× SPI, 2× I2C, 2× UART, 3× 12-bit ADC, 16× controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor onboard
- Accelerated floating point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable IO (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
1 x Raspberry Pi Pico
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewGood as always.
from order viewGreat Pico's,work ok
from order viewAll well. Thanks!
from order viewvery good manufacturing quality, fast and good shipment, well protected. no issue at receiption. well documented
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.