SRF shield - Wireless transciever for all Arduino type boards
The Ciseco SRF shield is a low power wireless transceiver aimed at building wireless sensors and actuators
- 10+: $19.71
The Ciseco SRF shield is a low power wireless transceiver aimed at building wireless sensors and actuators. It’s a plug and play add-on for all Arduino style prototyping boards. It’s exceptionally easy to use and will work out the box with no configuration. Achieving greater range at lower power than WiFi, Zigbee and Bluetooth, the company sees such technology being the final enabler of many Internet of Things ideas.
- Range: 100m – with the on-board chip antenna or upto 1000m using an external antenna
- Air data rate: 250Kbps over the air (can be changed)
- Serial data rate: 115,200bps (can be changed)
- Proven technology: Over 40 million hours in the field
- Encryption: 128 bit AES (turned off by default)
- Different networks: 65,000 (selectable PANID)
- Network types: Point to point, point to multipoint, multipoint to point and multipoint to multipoint.
- Thousands of software examples: Any Arduino project that uses the XBee for serial comms will work the same.
- Over the air programming: You can program your Arduino straight from the IDE without any hardware hacks or screamer software.
- Jumper free uploads: No need to remove the shield, change jumpers or flip switches when doing uploads (most XBee shields do).
- Supports LLAP: LLAP is the world’s easiest way to talk to Internet of Things nodes. Example sketches can be downloaded for free, this means you can build and sell your own IoT devices which can be networked with off the shelf products.
- 69mm x 53.5mm x 12mm
If you need to ask questions, please do on the forum at Openmicros.org.
|Dimensions||90mm x79mm x10mm|
Write Your Own Review
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:30:20
Hi there~Unfortunately the shield do not support wifi router or Access point.RegardsAnswer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:30:20