IoTea LoRa SmartAgriculture
PM2.5 PollutionVisualization WioLTE
Equip your Raspberry Pi with this 4-DOF metal robot arm, and get started to explore the world of artificial intelligent robotic.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Equip your Raspberry Pi with this 4-DOF metal robot arm, and get started to explore the world of artificial intelligent robotic.This starter robotic arm kit includes: servo driver HAT, metal mechanical arm structure, and 4x metal gear servos. When used with the Raspberry Pi, it is easy to control the arm by smart phone through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection.
Servo Driver HAT Features
● Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
● I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
● Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
● Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
● Standard servo interface, supports commonly used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
● Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
● Comes with development resources and manual (examples in python like Bluetooth/Wi-Fi remote control)
Robot Arm Structure Features
● 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper
● Full aluminum alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable
● Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build
● Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving
Note: Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
1. Metal arm parts x12. MG996R Servo x13. MG90S Servo x34. MG996R servo wheel x15. Servo Driver HAT x16. Power adapter US plug 5V 3A Micro x17. Servo extension wire 150mm x18. Screws pack x1