The Spark Core is an Arduino-compatible, Wi-Fi enabled, cloud-powered development platform that makes creating internet-connected hardware a breeze.
This little board packs a punch: with a 72 MHz ARM Cortex M3, the best Wi-Fi module on the market, wireless programming, and lots of pin outs and peripherals, there's nothing you can't build with the Core.
Now we have Spark core with two connectors, Chip Antenna and u.FL connector, Besides, we get Shield Shield that converts the foodprint and pins into Arduino, making it compatible with all of your existing Arduino Shields and accessories. And we get Spark Maker Kit which contains all the necessary hardware components to get you started with building simple Internet enabled projects.
- Arduino compatible (through custom integration of Wiring libraries)
- Open Source
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Easy setup over Wi-Fi
- Developer friendly REST API
- 128-bit SSL encryption
- Wireless software updates
- Breadboard compatible
- Powered by the Spark Cloud
Easy Wi-Fi Set-Up Process
Enter your network name and password into the Spark App and press OK.
That was it. Seriously. You’re connected.
The Spark Core makes first-time configuration of your devices a breeze for both creators and users. The Core includes a brand spankin' new Wi-Fi module: the CC3000 from Texas Instruments. It features their unique setup process called Smart Config that allows makers and developers to bring their creations online in seconds.
Reprogram the Core over Wi-Fi
The Core is already Wi-Fi connected, so we've decided to do away with wires altogether.* You can program your new software in our web development environment or in your favorite text editor, and with a single click, Spark Flash delivers updated firmware to your project over the web.
Spark Flash means that your projects stay in their enclosures, out in the field, and in the hands and homes of users, where they belong. It also means that your creations can be easily changed, updated, and improved over time, without worrying about USB ports and programmer pins.
- 32-bit STM32 72MHz ARM Cortex M3
- 128KB of Flash memory, 20KB of RAM
- Texas Instruments SimpleLink CC3000 Wi-Fi chip
- EEPROM (supplied by the CC3000)
- 2MB of external flash memory
- 3.3V DC supply voltage (with on board power regulator)
- 50mA typical current consumption
- 300mA peak current consumption (during transmit events)
- Can be powered and programmed by USB Micro (cable included in box)
- 8 digital I/O pins
- 4 PWM pins
- 8 analog I/O pins
- UART (Serial), SPI, and I2C peripherals
- Wi-Fi range of 100-300ft
- Spark Devices
- Spark Core: Wi-Fi for Everything (Arduino Compatible) on Kickstarter
- Spark Core Community
For more product information and technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review
Not really sure why it is not working, but i could not get this to connect to the cloud. Tried reflashing it multiple times but communication errors are showing up.
Excellent Seller and Product !!! THANKS !!! ++++++++++++