A year been passed, and it is the time to vote again for your favorite Rainbowduino projects! This year we collected 6 awesome projects, let’s check them out!
(Please vote at the bottom of the post. Poll expires on 25th, Jan)
- Hardware: 1x Arduino, 1x Rainbowduino, 1x DIY Led Matrix
- Firmware: neorainbowduino
- Processing Sketch for the whole animation
- I created the RGB Matrix myself (build process here). The RGB matrix’ size is about 70cm x 70cm x 20cm. It took me about 40h to create the RGB matrix myself.
- The Invaders are generated by using prestored “images”, mixing prestored images and mutating prestored images.
cubeXcontrol is an editor to control and create patterns for the 4x4x4 RGB Rainbow Cube powered by a rainbowduino. It comes with an extra window showing a 3D model of the Cube, allowing to rotate in all directions and to zoom. Click on boxes to set the LED color easily.