Air602 WiFi Module
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
The Air602 is a 2.4G Wi-Fi module based on the embedded Wi-Fi SoC chip (W600) with a 12-pin Stamp Hole Expansion Interface. Miracly, it is even smaller than a stamp. It's only 12mm*10mm, small but complete, it offers a rich interface and complete functionality. This module support IEEE802.11b/g/n and AT command.
We also provide a USB+Antenna Board for this module, you can check Air602 WiFi Development Board .
The Air602 forum is available now, you can find more resource here, and you can leave a message or discuss here
Air 602 forum
• Stamp Hole Expansion Interface, pin spacing 2.0mm
• Two UART, support RTS/CTS
• One SPI device controller
• Integrated GPIO device controller
• Support IEEE802.11 b/g/e/i/d/k/r/s/w/n
• Support 2.4~2.4835 GHz
• Support Wi-Fi WMM/WMM-PS/WPA/WPA2/WPS
• Support Wi-Fi Direct
• Support multiple network protocols: TCP/UDP/ICMP/DHCP/DNS/HTTP
intelligent home appliances
wireless audio and video
other Internet of Things applications.
External antenna recommendation
Chip Function Block Diagram