The BTstack LE Arduino Shield provides a complete Bluetooth Low Energy solution for the Arduino platform. With it and the provided BTstack Bluetooth Stack library, the Arduino can act as LE Peripheral or LE Central devices.
- LE Peripheral: iOS and newer Android devices can directly connect to it and either access custom GATT Services or just use a simulated serial port, like with other LE Shields.
- LE Central: Connect to other LE Peripherals, e.g. pulse meters, the TI SensorTag, LE lights, or, other devices that provide GATT services
- iBeacon: simulate an iBeacon or scan for iBeacons
- ANCS: connect to an iOS device and receive notifications
Supported boards - with at least 64 kB Flash (tested with Arduino.cc IDE v1.6.4):
- Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Arduino Mega 1280
- Sparkfun Mega 3.3 V
- EM Microelectronic EM9301 Bluetooth Low Energy module
- Shield is compatible with 3.3 V and 5.0 V Arduino boards
- SPI switch solder bridges: allows to connect to 11/12/13 if needed.
- iBeacon & iBeacon Scanner
- LE Peripheral
- LE Central
- GATT Client & GATT Server
- Shield includes license to be used with BTstack in commercial projects.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum