CooCox - Cookie Numicro
Cookie is an open-source Arduino-compatible ARM prototyping platform based on 32-bit ARM Cortex M0/3/4 MCUs plus hardware and software building blocks
Cookie is an open-source Arduino-compatible ARM prototyping platform based on 32-bit ARM Cortex M0/3/4 MCUs plus hardware and software building blocks.
Cookie expands the concepts of Arduino into 32-bit ARM Cortex MCUs. Different types of 32-bit ARM Cortex M0/M3/M4 MCUs can be selected and switched freely because of CooCox CoX Peripheral Interface.
CooCox CoX Peripheral Interface, a unified peripheral interface, makes it easy to reuse Arduino Shields across different Cookie boards.
CooCox also provides a complete tool kit including IDE, Flash Program, Graphical pin configuration, and code generation tool, etc. The CooCox Component Platform also makes it easy to share code.
The NuMicro edition of Cookie has been added into CooCox, it based on the Nuvoton Cortex M0 microcontroller M0516LBN.
- Hardware CAD design files open under CC BY-SA 3.0 license in Eagle format.
- Working on both 3.3V and 5V.
- CoLinkEx (USB-JTAG/SW debug probe) onboard, Debug IN/OUT selectable with jumper.
- 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs.
- 1 power jack, 1 ICSP header, 1 standard DB9 connector for serial communication
- 12MHz XTAL Frequency, SYSCLK operate up to 50MHz
Main chip introduction
- 32-bit with ARM Cortex-M0 core running at up to 50MHz
- 64KB Flash for programming, 4KB SRAM, 4KB Flash for data memory, 4KB Flash for boot loader
- Built-in LDO for Wide Operating Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
- Up to 40 GPIO Pins with LQFP-48 package
- 2 UARTs, 2 SPIs, 1 I2C, 4-channel 32-bit timer, 1 watchdog timer, up to 4 16-bit PWM generators with 8 PWM outputs, and 12bit SRC ADC up to 8 analog inputs
Download the sources：
How to use the board:
The board have a build-in CoLinkEx, so you can use the CoLinkEx to download and debug. You will need to install the driver of CoLinkEx and CoIDE or CooCox Plugin.
The signal of Cookie NuMicro Edition is compatible with Arduino UNO, see the detail in userguide.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review