This product is discontinued, please consider the upgraded Espruino Board v1.4 as an alternative product.
Espruino's event-based nature means that it can save power whenever possible, drawing just 0.1mA and allowing your projects to run for years on normal AA batteries, or forever on a small solar panel.
- Works on Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android (via Bluetooth or USB OTG)
- Less than half the size of a business card – just 54mm x 41mm
- 72Mhz ARM microcontroller with 256KB of Flash memory and 48KB of RAM
- Micro USB connector, Micro SD card connector, and a JST Battery connector with a wide input voltage range of 3.6v to 15v
- Red, Green and Blue LEDs, with 2 pushbuttons (one of which is reset by default)
- Solder an HC-05 Bluetooth module (not included) directly onto the board and program and debug Espruino wirelessly!
- 44 GPIO pins on a 0.1" pin spacing, with 26 PWM pins, 16 ADC pins, 5 USARTs, 3 SPI, 2 I2C and 2 DACs
- Power Consumption: 35mA run, 12mA sleep, 0.1mA in deep sleep.
- Prototype area which can be used for servo headers, wireless modules and SOIC surface mount parts such as motor drivers
- Built in drivers for the TI CC3000 WiFi module (not included), as well as a graphics library with vector fonts.
- Open Source software and hardware
- Espruino Website with full documentation, many tutorials, and an active forum
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review